A TEAM SCHEDULE
Thursday 5:00 -8:30
Saturday: 9:00 – 1:00
George is making himself available for private lessons on Sundays or Weekday Mornings. These are one hour, one-on-one private lessons. A parent must stay the entire time. You can purchase a package of 4 lessons online or pay by check.Buy 4 Private Lessons
Parent Team Meeting
December 15, 2018
Thank you for attending!
A few note worthy items for those who missed.
1. We are a KIDS FIRST facility. Kids BEFORE gymnastics. We want to continue to offer flexibility to allow your child to be involved in activities outside gymnastics. Just please grant us the understanding there will be a drop in athletic performance with extended activities that take away from gymnastics training. We support the girls in their SHORT YOUNG life to EXPERIENCE LIFE outside of gymnastics too! Maybe schedule a couple private lesson to help make up – your call.
2. We are NOT an elite gymnastics training facility. Homeschooling and pounding the love of gymnastics out of their souls is not who we are!
3. My ultimate goal for each girl would be to develop a LIFELONG love of gymnastics and competition. As I’ve had several athletes compete collegiately (with my last one Graduating from TWU this year!), I would love the girls to stay in the sport, happy and healthy, all the way through high school and maybe compete collegiately! BTW, if you have NOT been to a college meet, you SHOULD! We might do a team trip NEXT YEAR!
4. We do not have make ups for team members.
5. You CAN request a one-on-one meeting with your coach at any time. Simply send an email and request a sit down time. My door is always open.
6. Parents are welcome to watch practice. Please watch practice BUT be a loving parent FIRST. Wrap your arms around your child and tell them “I am so proud of you!” Ask, “Who made you laugh today?”, NOT if they finally keep their legs straight on a back handspring. Ask them “Did you cheer for anyone today?”, NOT did you finally make your kip today? SHOWER THEM WITH LOVE. “Did George say anything Goofy?” “Did Halley trip again? I love that girl.” “Did anyone learn something new today?”
7. SATURDAY PRACTICES: FOR SURE, we ARE changing regular Saturday Practice to 9:00 – 1:00 PM starting December 29th – see the Holiday Schedule above! That extra 30 minutes of sleep is welcome after a long week of school!
9. I am very excited about our competitive program. We ARE on the right path!
10. We are adding some DANCE training to the competitive program come January! NO EXTRA TUITION!
11. I have noticed a few girls are paying the wrong tuition amounts given their number of hours. Maybe the previous administration never changed their level in the computer. If this effects you, I will notify you before the end of the year.
12. I am restructuring some the team organizational structure to streamline our system. I promise to communicate it with you!
13. Level 3s will compete in about FOUR gymnastics meets from January to May. Updates will be posted on this page.